Random Chat(hereinafter referred to as Random Chat, Service, we, us or app) as a commercial app.
This page is used to inform users regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while using our Service, we may require you to provide your username and profile pic. We share these with other users for better user experience on our app. We may use your device id for identifing your device. This is used to match your device with your account.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to protecting it. These are the ways we make sure your personal information is not misused:
- We do not save your chat messages.
- Your images are only saved with us during your conversation with an user. Once you or another user disconnects, all the data shared with that user is deleted.
- The information that you share with your friends on our app is only saved for small duration. Once your friends receive that information its deleted from our servers.
Rules & Policies of Random Chat
- We strictly prohibit any 18+ or adult content on our app.
- Junk messages or topics, and also Spamming in anyway would face with serious actions at the first place.
- Never share your or someone else’s personal informations such as phone number, email and location. There’s no responsibility from our side if anything happens after your sharing at the very first stage.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
“In addition to other information described in this policy, we may collect and share precise location information, through methods such as mobile “SDKs”. This location information may be used by itself, aggregated, or combined with mobile identifiers (such as IDFAs and Android IDs), and shared with third parties, for purposes related to advertising, attribution (e.g., measuring ad performance) analytics
and research. You can remove your consent to having your location data collected by changing the settings on your device.(Certain services may lose functionality as a result.)
You can opt-out from any interest-based advertising through your device settings. When you have opted out using this setting on a device, advertisers will not use in-app information collected from that device to infer your interests or serve ads to that device that are targeted based on your inferred interests.”